Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day 101 and 102, Saturday, September 24 & 25

Spent these days with Steve and Heidi. Not much of interest to write. Days spent in temporary digs in an urban setting just don’t lend themselves to the type of stories that make this trip interesting. I’m planning to head up to meet TJ and Suzy Liese in the mountains North of Santa Rosa. I did more projects for Steve and prepared the motorcycle for the trip North again. TJ told me that I’m going to have to ride over several miles of rough and steep dirt roads on the way to his place. Hearing that, I’ve decided to leave the trailer here at Steve and Heidi’s house and head up packed lightly on the motorcycle. It’ll be kind of fun to have a full day of riding on twisty roads without the trailer in tow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home