Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day 118, Tuesday, October 11

I spent the entire day today rolling around on 4 wheels instead of 2. One of the problems I’ve had for the last week is that I’ve only got three days of clothes with me here in Sacramento. My tent and the rest of my clothes are stuck up at TJ and Suzy’s place in the mountains. My riding suit, helmet, and all the bags from my motorcycle are sitting at the Trek Travel guide house in Petaluma. I spent today driving around gathering all my stuff back together and bringing it back to Sacramento. I spent a little time with TJ, Suzy, Rachel, and Miguel in the mountains but I doubt it was much more than an hour and a half I was up there. By the time I got back to Steve and Heidi’s this evening, I’d driven nearly 500 miles. It didn’t help much that as I was getting into Sacramento this evening, around half past midnight, I made a wrong turn which meant I didn’t get back to the house until about 1:30am. Long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home