Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day 113, Thursday, October 6

Today brought a most unexpected bit of news. I was planning to call San Fran BMW this morning to ask on their progress towards estimating the damage to the RT. To my surprise, I actually got a call from them just as I was trying to dial their number. The call went something like this:
BMW "we’ve got good news for you"
Me: "Have you completed the estimate?"
BMW: "Better. Guess what I’m holding in my hand?"
Me: "The estimate?"
BMW: "A check from your insurance company! We’re calling to get your permission to get the parts ordered!"
Not only did that surprise me, but they also told me that there’s a chance the repairs may only take two weeks! I’m not going to hold my breath on that time estimate, but I was super excited to hear that State Farm had taken care of my problem so quickly.
Other than the unexpected news on the motorcycle, not much of interest happened today. I replaced the ceiling fan in Steve and Heidi’s dining room this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home