Friday, January 06, 2006

Day 196, Saturday, December 17

This morning I got to do another first for me. I took my first Harley Davidson ride. Larry has a Screamin Eagle Road Glide which he let me take for a spin for a while. I can definitely see how the Harley crowd could fall in love with that motorcycle. It was, with the exception of vibration, extremely comfortable. It’s not nearly as stable or responsive as my RT, but it would be great for doing group rides. I’d definitely want to have heated gloves if I was going to ride it for a longer period.
Went downtown again today with Larry. He and I went to three of his stores to check on stock of printed T-shirts and then went to lunch at a restaurant, Steers and Beers for enchiladas. Afterwards, Larry and I went to one of his San Antonio/Alamo memorabilia store and I helped him printing a couple dozen T-shirts.
Larry took Louise and me out to dinner tonight. We went to a small restaurant called Grey Oak (Mossy Oak?) out in the country near Larry’s home. The steak was incredibly good and Larry ordered a couple of bottles one of the tastiest bottles of red wine I’ve ever had. We had a great time chatting and chowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home