Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day 181, Friday, December 2

When you’re not accustomed to hanging around with children, rather when your immune system isn’t accustomed to it, and you spend the better part of a week with three of them, it’s a pretty good bet that a sore throat will result. Such was the case. Yesterday on my ride to San Diego, I felt the onset of a sore throat. Last night I didn’t help things by staying up with Peter and his room mate Dave until 3:30am. To make up for it I slept in late this morning trying to ditch what ever bug I’ve gotten. The main reason I want to ditch this bug in a hurry is that I’ve lined up another mountain biking outing with Karen Torgersen tomorrow morning. I’d hate to attempt to keep up with her with a sore throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home