Sunday, July 24, 2005

Day 34, Tuesday, July 19.

I basically spent the entire day today re-planning my route and catching up on journal entries. Met Steve over in down town Sacramento for lunch today. I think I may head out to Lake Tahoe on Thursday just to see it and I’ve decided that prior to heading North from Sacramento, I’m going to head down to Yosemite for a few days. I read on line today that by late summer most of the water falls have dried up to just a trickle and that many of the lakes dry up also. I’ll need to wear my hot weather suit while visiting there, since the highs are supposed to be in the 90’s during the day next week. Also I think I’m going to stick around here in Sacramento until Monday so I can spend a weekend hanging out with Steve and Heidi and also so that I avoid the weekend traffic in Yosemite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home